Outfit | Some electrics


The sun is actually shining in Holland and the occasional hailstorms make the day.
I shot these pictures with the 'good camera' and they sure do look more professional than the ones I took with my phone.
In about two weeks I start my internship (for 10 months!!) and I was thinking of going away these 2 weeks. I mean, why not? New York or Bangkok? Two of my favourites places in the world. What to do?
That also means not wearing any crazy looking colorful outfits anymore. Only in the weekands so I guess I'm going to be one of those working ladies who are already counting down for the weekend on Thursdays..

xxx



For more pictures click on 'read more'






Shoes: Maison Martin Margiela x Hm
Bag: Nastygal

Necklace: H&M
Coat: Zara

Need to work on those faces..




Jint

13 comments:

Rowan Reiding said...

WOW love that coat!

Love,

Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

Clouds said...

You look great! Love your coat xx
www.wldhrts.com

Mireia M. said...

Nice outfit!! :)

And I like your blog! Do you want to follow each other?
If so, follow me and I´ll follow back ;)

www.whisperwordsoffashion.blogspot.com

BAGSANDSUSHI said...

Amazing shoes and coat! Love your blog, like to follow each other :)?

X Laura

http://bagsandsushi.com

puspa RAUT said...

great jacket...
xx

Carolyne O' said...

Love your coat dear :)
Cute blog, what about following each other? :)
Xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Kate Lees said...

Such a cool outfit, love your coat x

Patricia Rico y Yael Rodriguez said...

Hahaha!! Don't you worry about your faces beauty, soon and with just a little practice you'll look gorgeous on the pictures.

Loved your style!!

What do you think about follow each other?? Let me know
kisses
Patri
http:/www.siemprehayalgoqueponerse.com/

GIAA said...

Awesome!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

itsrainingheelsandsneakers said...

Hele leuke outfit! Prachtige Jas & schoenen!


xx Riƫlle

http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

JULIETTE said...

I like sooo much the items of this outfit: the booties, the pants, the coat and the bag!!

HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Bouchra said...

Very lovely outfit! I liiiike the coat :)
www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love that Zara coat and awesome shoes xx

Instagram