Outfit | Denims

I think Zeus has a midlife crisis, the weather here in Holland is crazy.
Last week, all Dutch were literally tanning on there balconies,. It was only 17 degrees but the sun was shining and out of the wind it was so nice..
Today, on the other hand, I pulled out my furry Ugg gloves again.
I did buy some new sunnies, but that was just wishfull thinking and waiting for upportunities that make my legs look less like a 'milk-bottle'.

I think everybody should have a denim jacket in there closet. I already had a vintage-look jacket (wich I 'destroyed' a bit too much when I was doing a little diy project) but this one I scored at Zara and I love the leather on the sleaves. Today it was actually too cold for this jacket, but I guess I was doing a little pre-spring wearing..

Xx


For more, click on 'read more'




Mango bag
Maison Martin Margiela x hm wedges



Zara jacket
H&M fur shawl

Pomellato rings





























Jint

4 comments:

Alexandra said...

in love with your boots! jacket looks chic as well) Thanks for sharing such a nice post! I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
Have a happy time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Dawid AnioĊ‚ said...

I follow your blog :)
You look amazing
please visit www.dede-moda.blogspot.com

Janneke said...

I truly love your style! Love the way you combinded the jacket!

Thank you for your inspiration!
Love, Janneke
www.jantasie.com

Lisa Kouwenberg said...

Love all the denim! Thank you for your comment. Would you like to follow each other?
I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same :D

X lisa

www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

Instagram