Outfit | White mes(s)h


This white mesh-like thing is another armor-shaped top of mine.
When I think about it, I can't remember the last time I wore something with a tight fit. I guess I like tops that  are a few sizes too big, or at least, flutter around me..
The necklace was a gift from my mom. Usually she brings home stuff for me that she likes (and me not so much, sorry mom), but this one I really really loved!

This week I have a gala. It won't be a gala where the women wear long dresses, the opposite of that actually. As for being a girl and as for finding fashion a big deal, I already knew what I was going to wear a few weeks ago. It's not a earthshaking special outfit and I can't bend down in it, but I do like to know that nobody else is going to wear something like it.
That post will come to you Saturday, because Friday I won't be quite 'fit' for really doing anything at all..

Xx


Click on 'read more' for more pictures!






Necklace from Singapore


Nowhere clutch
H&M ring



Jint

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Leuk dat witte shirtje!



http://www.style-chameleon.com/

Jane said...

Such a cool outfit, I love the way you matched this pair of pants with your wonderful mesh top <3 Well done!

Ziya Shari said...

Leuke broek! Zullen we elkaar volgen? xoxo

♥♥Fashion-LadyLovely♥♥ said...

Ik vind je print vd broek erg gaaf..
Check mijn blog en laat een reactie achter...X

charmeuse said...

amazing pants <3

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Instagram