Blazer frazer

Finally some higher temperatures so finally the change to wear my new Zara black and white sandals. 
And when temperature rises it's time to think about summer.
I finally made up my mind about my summerplans. Because of the internship I only have 3 weeks of vacation, so I had to use my 'vacation-days' to stretch the summer holiday. 
So excited to go to Bali with one of my best friends, and after that Curacao with the family. 
Two completely different holidays and both so nice! Tropical weather, white sandy beaches and foreign cultures. So I think you understand when I say I can't wait for summer to be here..

Xx


For more pictures, click on read more!



Vintage bag
Zara heels

Pomellato rings
Maze via Duetz leather jacket
Zara shirt



Jint

11 comments:

littlelulu said...

I love your shoes!!!

Thanks for contacting me!! Welcome your new follower...!
Hope to see you at my blog!

http://www.lovelittlelulu.com

Becky P said...

Dear, I adore this outfit especially shoes! They are perfect for summer ! Love this outfit so so much xX

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

HighlandFling said...

So cute! I am enjoying all the layering and those shoes are stunning! Zara is the best this season!

E x

itsrainingheelsandsneakers said...

Leuke outfit! Gave schoenen!

xx Riëlle

itsraininghas.blogspot.com

Lisa Kouwenberg said...

Super leuke outfit! Echt prachtige schoenen <3

X lisa

www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

Tesa Jurjaševič said...

love the shoes!

Naville said...

love your jeans

xo

Inspirations Have I None

Anita said...

Ben echt fan van dit outfit! De eerste foto is erg mooi met het zwart wit! Echt een tof blog heb je meid :)
X

www.fashion-attacks.com

Naville said...

love your jeans and bag

xo

Inspirations Have I None

TheCottonCandyMix said...

It's a lovely outfit and I love the sandals. I've seen that in the store and I was thinking of buying them.

Kisses,
Raluca
www.thecottoncandymix.wordpress.com

Lio said...

i love your shoes

Instagram