Report | All white

I'm not exactly living a student's life at the moment. I'm doing an internship AND I have exams this week. So thats my excuse for being so a-wall lately.
But doing some online shopping is the perfect 'study break' even now and then. So here are some of my spring favourites. As you can see there is a lot of white. I don't have many white clothes at the moment but I have a feeling that's about to change, because although I hope to get brown (read: tanned) this summer, I'm feeling those white collections everywhere. Hope you enjoy!

Xx


Topshop leather backpack
Find yours here
Quay eyewear sunglasses
Find yours here

Asos leather top
Find yours here


We are handsome swimsuit
Find yours here
Evett starfish bracelet
Find yours here

Zara 'skort'
Find yours here

Jint

No comments:

Instagram