Color-pop

Rain or no rain, wind or no wind, I pulled out some summer gadgets today.
Although many many bloggers are talking about the bad 'summer' weather the last month, including me, I actually should be fine with it. I'm at the office all day long, every day of the week, for the rest of the year.
Everyone around me would just get more and more tanned if it was nice weather. That's my selfish side talking. But, all jokes aside, this weather does make you long for summervacation even more!
The blue heels I scored last year at a big 'big brands' sale. Along with 30 other girls who wanted them too I guess getting my hands on a pair was quite a victory.
They are skyhigh so I guess with these this was my first practice walk since a looong time.

Xx

P.s. Don't forget this diy + giveway here!!









What I was wearing:
Pieces tregging
H&M silky top
Borowed necklaces
Nastygal clutch
Sergio Rossi heels

Jint

1 comment:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

beautiful clutch and stunning outfit! Great pictures as well! Gladly followed you on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.com

Instagram