Flashpoint

Between bright sunshine and big drops of rain, I dragged my roommate out for some shooting today.
We've just dodged an actual tropical rain shower, it was above 20 degrees and suddenly people in shorts and sleeveless tops had to pull out their umbrellas. We had to wait for it a long time this year, but I guess everyone can tell now, that summer is just around the corner.
I did a little mix-and-matching today. The nude and the babyblue print, with some black accents here and there. I find myself adding black accessories to the outfits I wear 80% of the time, I guess that 'color' goes with everything. Lucky for us we can get a tan these days and not look like a totall black and white movie anymore..
Xx 


Mode musthaves necklace
Fishbone jacket
Topshop hat
Sacha buckle boots


River Island maxiskirt
Zara leather tote
H&M top

Jint

8 comments:

Angelica said...

amazing outfit, it's perfect for you!
You have a very nice blog! Love it

Maybe you'll have time to visit mine ;) Kisses, Angelica
http://angystearoom.com

lucia m said...

loving your skirt!

OASAP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

www.aroundlucia.com

Michelle Verpuggi said...

Love this look, the skirt with the hat is amazing! Shall we follow? let me know XSE
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Vale ♥ said...

Loving the maxi skirt in this outfit =)

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Bloglovin
You're invited to enter my Firmoo sunglasses Giveaway: 7 winners ! , Open worldwide until May 20th !

Valentina Coco said...

Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Liglin L said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Greatly appreciated!
I really like the color of your skirt! Very pretty! :)

www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

ChicStreetChoc Eriel said...

what a cute post!Lovely photos!would u like to follow each other?? kisses
GIVEAWAY:40€ TO SPEND ON ZALANDO
CHIC STREET CHOC
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Casey Marie said...

love this look!

Instagram