Tie-dye

Yesterday was mothersday. This post is not a day too late because all over the world (where people do celebrate) this celebrate-your-mom-excists day is being celebrated on different days, so I've heard.
My mom told us many years ago that it was not necessary for us to bring home gifts, because it all was too hyped and if you wanted to give her something for being a sweet mom, you could have done it every day of the year.
I think the real reason for her to say that were those ugly steatite shapes we brought home from elemantary school every year, and we told her they were penholders or something..
Today, she all the sudden was upset about not getting something for mothersday. You can't really argue with that on a day like this so I did the laundry all day...
Rainy as it is - it almost feels like if summer just ended and autumn is on it's way - I did some shooting between making breakfast and folding socks. The furry top and tie-dye jeans just came with the mail a few days ago and I'm so happy with them!
Xx



H&M tie-dye jeans
Zara leather tote
Zara quilted jacket
Maison Martin Margiela x HM wedges
Forever 21 necklace
Asos furry top




Jint

3 comments:

Becky P said...

WOW you look amazing! I love this combination, especially the details like necklace and shoes are fab xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Lisa Kouwenberg said...

Wow! Really amazing outfit. Love everything about it <3

X lisa

www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

Michelle Verpuggi said...

love your style! Shall we follow et me know xse
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Instagram