Tunes

On a sunday morning driving to a Paul Warmer event in Amsterdam. Last year we had to stand in row for about 3 hours, this time we were the first to enter. Gucci, Givenchy, you name it. 
I didn't buy anything, which is a accomplishment for me because it is comparable to Hansel & Gretel and their little candy house. On the other hand, now I can buy those other shoes I've had on my wishlist for a while, blue and white New Balance sneakers, the Mango white wedges and some gladiator sandals from Asos. 
The black booties from this outfit were a welcome replacement for the Zara buckle boots I can't seem to get my hands on. 

Xx



Zara denim jacket
Stradivarius silky top
Primark striped jeans
Zara leather tote
H&M necklace



Jint

5 comments:

Chiara Marta said...

Love this blog, now discovered!!!!
What about follow each others???
kisses
In The Checkout Line - Fashion Blog
In The Checkout Line - Fashion Blog
In The Checkout Line - Fashion Blog

Nicola @ The Sequin Cinderella said...

I love your blog! It looks great :)
I was wondering if you would maybe like to follow each other on GFC and Facebook?
If so please do let me know and I will come by straight away and follow you too :)

www.thesequincinderella.com

www.facebook.com/TheSequinCinderella

The Garage Starlets said...

Nice outfit!


http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

BcoolNgreat said...

Beautiful outfit and blog; please follow my website and ‪http://FEELGOODANDLOOKGREAT.NET ‬‬‬‬‬
http://feelgoodandlookgreat.blogspot.com
Thank you.

Bouchra E said...

Love the look :) I hope that u will join my networks to keep in touch! Kisses

Instagram