Monochrome

My closet is literally a rainbow. I own a lot of colorful clothes. Purple, blue, red, even orange. And that is not my favourite color at all.
But lately, I'v noticed that my collection of white, grey and black clothes started to grow.
A certain sombeody once made us believe that white, grey and black (and brown) aren't even real colors.
But what else to call it? 
I won't become an all white kinda girl from now on, I do love a good colorsplash every now and then.

Xx










I was wearing
- Nastygal white envelope clutch
- Pieces jeans
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M wedges
- H&M silky top


- Anthropology necklace
- Ray-Ban aviator sunnies

Jint

3 comments:

TagträumerPat said...

How gorgeous and stylish, so cool! <3

www.nevernotinspired.blogspot.de

TagträumerPat said...

Hey there! Again me, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you and your blog for the Liebster-Blog Award! ^^ See the nomination here: http://nevernotinspired.blogspot.de/2013/06/der-liebster-award.html#more

Hope you'll check it out and hope to see your wonderful post soon! ^^ Have a nice day! :) xx

www.nevernotinspired.blogspot.de

Birdy Bluelovesfashion said...

I <3 your blog so much!! Such a cute outfit!!

http://birdyblue17.blogspot.co.uk/

Instagram