Suitcase packing

Summervacation is so close. I'm one week away from getting on a plane and leaving this seriously sad summer weather. What to pack, what to pack. I stood infront of my closet today and hated all my clothes. That is a well-known feeling among us girl, I guess. So I accidentally did some online sale shopping..
Where I'm going, there is plenty of sunshine. So airy tops, shorts and skirts, and most of all, bikini's.
I have to pack light. I'm going to visit my friend and she so happens to have the same taste in clothes. Lucky me, that means having access to two wardrobes.
I'm packing in my head already and this is that list so far.

Xx



1. H&M crop top here
2. Ray Ban aviator blue here
3. Topshop Patchwork denimshorts here
4. Mara Hoffman bikini here
5. Asos leather backpack here
6. H&M maxi dress here 
7. H&M cowprint top here
8. Zara metallic espadrilles here

Jint

1 comment:

Ashleigh Shawl said...

Hi lovely, I have nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog (:
here: http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award-and-my-nominations.html

Instagram