Back it up

I think I did pretty good on the tanning. No bikini-white in sight so tops like this one can be worn  the right way.
Kind of a sweet and sour mix with this nude drape-like top and the plexiglass wedges from Margiela, every now and then a girls needs her rock and roll. Because of the heat my feet seemed 5sizes bigger and after this I took those heels off immediately. But you probably didn't want to know that.
First look with the beads I scored in Bali, read about that here.

Xx









I was wearing:
- Zara shorts
- Bali necklace
- Zara top
- Maison Martin Margiela x HM wedges
- Bali blue aviator sunnies

FOLLOW ME ON

Facebook  | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter

Jint

3 comments:

mymyitsmegan said...

I love your outfit! Your shorts are so cute and I love your necklace.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. There's a lot of info about it in my blog post, so come check it out. I'd love to hear your answers!

-Megan
http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Nice outfit!

would you like to follow eachother through GFC?
Please let me know ;-)

http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

EH said...

Ik ben verliefd op al je outfits! ik wil jouw kledingkast hebben :D

Instagram