H&M x Isabel Marant

Last February H&M showed a great fall collection in Paris, a comeback on the catwalk after not giving any fashionshows for over eight years.
See a video of that show here.
The new H&M collections are hitting the stores September 5th.
This November on the other hand, there is another exciting thing happening on the H&M front.
 
H&M last worked together with topdesigner Martin Margiela, we all remember that collection?
So it seems a long period of silence on the collaboration front. 
Now it is Isabel Marant's turn, a French designer who's collections are always too good.
On November 14th the collection of this partnership will hit the stores and although I won't be camping in front of the doors, I do want to get my hands on some goodies.

Heee, what a coincidence, it's my birthday November 12th...

Xx


Jint

1 comment:

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

What a good day it'll be for you! I can't wait to see this collection in person. While I won't be camping out either I hope to see something in person by the time I get there. I no longer go to the stores since the days of the Jimmy Choo x H&M launch. It was the last collab launch I went to but it was so bad that I even complained about it to the company. Still love the collabs but I can't do it in person like that anymore. hehe

xo,
nancy

Instagram