Late summer

Photoshop is getting more advanced every day. Not being a hightech-nerd makes me happy with my smallest accomplishments, like this 'colorsplash' photo - background black and white, me in color. 
Unfortunately I don't have a program which fixes photofaces like they do in de model world, so you'll have to deal with this face today. Self-deprecating sometimes is the best. 

The last days of September and the first of October seem to bring us a beautiful late summer. 
So maybe we can bring out some shorty-time once more, were my thoughts..

Xx








Pieces shorts | Zara jumper | Maison Martin Margiela heels | Buba necklace 


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

1 comment:

Becky P said...

Oh my god this is so fab! Love your shoes and I love the combination of black and yellow and how it looks together. Amazing! xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Instagram