Peplum

An internship for 10 months. My jaw dropped when I saw that on my study schedule last year.
The spot I got is really great, don't get me wrong, but what about my student life? And more important, what about all my high heels and shiny shimmering clothes that will feel deserted now that I won't be wearing them that much?
Lucky for me I don't have to dress up like a monkey in a suit every day, but is is not a fashionshow either. So sweats, sneakers and jeans will do just fine. But still, I did get a little frustrated by the fact that it was going to be sweats, sneakers and jeans for almost a whole year.
And yes, I could make my own little clothing party every day, but what is the fun in that when you sit behind a desk?
On the other hand, now all my other activities deserve an even more special outfit, like this peplum!

Xx







Supertrash coated jeans | Primark peplum | Nastygal clutch | Cuff from Thailand | Maison Martin Margiela heels | New Yorker sunnies

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

Becky P said...

So sophisticated! Love this look dear, top is amazing and I still can't get over those Margiela shoes. Perfect xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Bouchra E said...

Nice peplum!
New post on my blog :)
Kiss

Savanne Waal said...

Love the peplum!

Instagram