Seasons

Do you see those brown leaves on the ground? And did you notice my big furry coat? That can only mean one thing: autumn is coming. 
I do love myself a sunny day - or 30 -  but I am glad we have actual seasons. Isn't it hot in L.A. all 365 days a year? 
Autumn has such nice colors, and what's more cozy than watching a movie with a big cup of tea, high and dry, while you hear the rain drip outside. I know, that does sounds corny.

And as I go on and on about the weather and seasons, I can also tell you that this is my 4th fur coat. It is maybe getting a little out of hand. Why oh why must H&M have the prettiest white furry coat out? 
For all the Dutchies, there is a 20% student discount going on until the 15th! 

Xx 









Zara furry coat | Sacha buckle boots | Primark top | Miu Miu bag | Gabeler necklace



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

Becky P said...

My god this coat is beyond perfect! It's definitely something I would buy and wear all the time! You look amazing my dear xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Kiwa said...

PERFECTE OUTFIT! Echt heel mooi|!

EH said...

awesome outfit zou hem zo aan willen doen!

Instagram