Birthday wishes

The best day of the year is coming up. I used to hate my birthday, I cried all day and all, but now I actually enjoy it. Maybe the Facebook birthday wishes and the presents have something to do with that..
Yes, presents. Even better than a cake.
We all know how sometimes it can be so difficult to buy someone something for their birthdays, but we don't really know for sure if they are gonna like is. Making a wish-list makes solves that problem, making both parties happy!
The easy part: my wish-list always contains clothes, bags, shoes, accessories.

Below is a list of the things I really really want. Some of these pieces I've wanted for years, like the Ray-ban. I always thought of myself being too young for a 'designer' sunglasses, I always dropped those things.
Maybe 22 is the right age to try not to break them.

Xx

Muubaa leather jacket

Asos backpack

Ray-ban Aviator

La Perla bra

Jint

5 comments:

Blog Andra Dorolti said...

that LaPerla Bra..oh my! It looks perfect, just perfect :)

I wish you get these for your birthday!

Dario Venuti said...

like post

MY BLOG: FASHIONSEDUCER.COM

The Fashion Panda said...

Waaw nice b-day wishes!! Love the jacket :)

www.thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be
www.thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be

St├ęphanie said...

Nice selection !
Love the bra and the jacket <3

Bisous
St├ęphanie - http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.com

Nena said...

Ahh leuke wishlist!

http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

Instagram