Black and blue

It is probably  not a smart move to already start wearing wintercoats. But with the cold and the wind and the rain (read: Autumn) it is kind of necessary to wear lots of layers.
So it's a good thing I love layering. We can create lots of creative outfits because of layering. It is something about the fabrics and colors I guess, and mine was a bit of it all today; leather, fur and a sheer top.
I'm a shivery but I will try to sustain not wearing wintercoats untill the cold is really upon us. I haven't even picked out a new coat for this season, so first things first..

Xx










Zara pants | H&M furry gilet | Converse Allstars | Pieces top | Fishbone jacket


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Mira said...

You look amazing. The striped pants look so cool and I love your furry vest :)

xx Mira

www.glamdevils.com

Ozden Ozdogan said...

I think you look super stylish with those pants and jacket!
xx

www.styleofozoz.com
Style Of Ozoz Facebook Page

Red Sonja said...

Heel tof! Mooie broek!

XX Sonja
www.redsonjafashion.com

Michèle Kruesi said...

these pants are freakin cool my dear
www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Jan said...

Hele leuke look,
vooral de faux fur en de pants zijn erg gaaf!

IwalkTheLine-Trend and fashion. said...

I looooove your look !!

Instagram