Colors

It seems there is a lack of nice backgrounds in my neighborhood. I'm tired of all the green in my backgrounds. Where are all the plain colored walls? In CuraƧao it was the other way around; colored walls wherever you looked, no green parcs whatsoever. I kinda liked that better. 

I mentioned this before: my closet is a rainbow. And although it's currently becoming more black and white, I can't leave my colored clothes behind. Don't ever abandon clothes, only maybe when they are old and ugly.
I probably will never only wear white or black, like Ivania or Sabrina. You can get the girl out of the color, but you can't get the color out of the girl. Or something like that..

Xx









Zara kimono | H&M boots | Primark jeans | Zara top | H&M necklace



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

2 comments:

Becky P said...

Love your kimono dear! Lookin fab xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Mafalda said...

You look beyond gorgeous, I love your outfit to bits!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Instagram