Current crush

A girls has to dream. I never really can recall my dreams but I'm pretty sure the Acne Beta jumper was in it last week. The simplicity is perfect, the prize on the other hand a little less perfect.
The fact that it has a tiny tiny turtleneck - I do hate those but this one is approved - makes it a bit special and ofcourse the big fit - yes, again with the oversized thing.

It comes in a few colors, find yours here on Farfetch or just keep on dreaming. Dreams can be sweet too!

Xx



Jint

4 comments:

Becky P said...

Oh my god girl, this is perfect! I crave this jacket! Thanks for letting me know about this xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Rowan Reiding said...

YES YES YES! I want it so bad!

Love,

Rowan


Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM
Ps: Wanna be treated like a VIP at a real fashion show ánd party all night long together with me and my sister? Enter my GIVEAWAY

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Die trui is echt geweldig! :D



www.style-chameleon.com

DR FISH TREATMENT GIVEAWAY!!!

Dionne Knooren said...

Heel tof!

Instagram