Skaterboy

It's getting darker and darker outside. Photos need to be shot at noon, the least.
The last outfit from October. The beanie was a welcome addition to my wardrobe; it kept my head warm and it prevented my hair from tangles. With these winds I sometimes end up looking like a scarecrow - it's a good thing it's Halloween.

I mentioned it before, the 'skater' beanie. And yes, it is this outfit, but I do look a little skater-ish. All I nead is a skateboard, a longboard, or any kind of board, really. Skeelers will do too. 
Imagine the beanie with a furry coat and some heels, that will take that skater level down a nodge. 

Xx






Zara coat | Sissy boy vest | H&M leopard pants | Mango bag | Pieces beanie | H&M top | Converse Allstars


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

5 comments:

Grazziella said...

totally love this kind of look, love the beanies
Nice blog


Bisous

Zaira Bandeira said...

Great look!! Love the contrast between the animal print and the blue :)
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know,
Hugs :)

http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

Roshelle | Life Of Roshelle said...

Die broek is tof!

Anna Crysell said...

Great look! I love those jeans with cons

The Koalafornian x

Charline said...

Oh comme j'adore ta tenue ! Le léopard te va tellement bien !

www.Indiacha.Com

Instagram