Oversized

Oversized is kind of my thing. I might not even own anything with a tight fit, literally buy everything one or two sizes bigger. Not that I have anything to hide under all those big oversized jumpers and coats, I guess it is just the way I can 'swim' free around in them and the fact that I can get away with it.

Monki is just like my closet; they do sell size S, but this could just as well be a size XL. Like this new leather-look gilet I got there today. Big en chunky, perfect for fall with an even bigger knit underneath it. 
I am not doing well on the 'buy nothing new' front, by the way. 

Xx









Bali necklace | Monki gilet | H&M jeans | Maison Martin Margiela boots | Zara top


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

welcome to my jungle said...

Yeah, I also go for oversized pieces. And I should have bought the boots back when they were available. Ahhhh

- Dani

Garazi Ibarrolaza said...

Nice vest!

http://blondieanchors.com/2013/10/13/lets-rock/

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10637851/blondie-anchors

Jouvence said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Instagram