PFW's charms

Paris fashion week is over and with that the most important fashionmonth of the year has come to an end.
So that means me blabbering about the best of these weeks has also come to an end. 
I heard - in the corridors, as they say - that these posts about fashionweek and models on the runway aren't the ones people are interested in. My mom only likes it when I am in the pictures, for example (but that is why she's a mom I guess)
I do admit that when scrolling through other blogs I almost always only check the outfits. But the fashion weeks are important too, they decide what we are gonna wear next season after all..

Xx 

Giambattista Valli SS14


CĂ©line SS14
Kenzo SS14
Acne Studios SS14
Alexandre Vauthier SS14
Lanvin SS14
Which look do you like the best?


FOLLOW ME ON


Jint

2 comments:

Blog Andra Dorolti said...

great choices! My favourite is the first - Giambattista Valli. :)

thanks for visiting me, I'm following you now. :)

Andra

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Kenzo is mijn favoriet!



www.style-chameleon.com

RELEASE THE BEAST PARTY GIVEAWAY!!!

Instagram