Shimmer

October is the 'buy nothing new month'. I read that in the paper. You can borrow or rent clothes, you can make them yourself, or trade with others. Buying things second hand is also allowed by the way. 
To buy nothing new is a difficult task for most of us, but it is definitely a great hunch,  so I'll do my best.

This skirt was last worn on newyears eve, and it does make me feel a little overdressed, with the shimmer and all. But as I mentioned  a few posts ago I have to create my own party every now and then, so I guess I did. Adding a bright electric blue color - and some shimmer - to a black outfit does make it look like a party.

Xx








Zara leather jacket | H&M skirt | Zara top | Maison Martin Margiela heels | Primark top



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Tineke said...

Hele mooie outfit, je rokje is erg leuk!
Liefs

Athena_Trendsetter said...

October is a 'buy nothing new month'? Wow, I didn't know that. Well, that would be a challenge I'm not willing to meet since all the cute stuff's popping up in stores right now! LOL
Great outfit, love that pop of color!

Feel free to stop by my blog whenever you feel like:
http://fashionistalooks.blogspot.com/

xoxo
Athena

Anonymous said...

Super mooie outfit :-)
Mag ik vragen waar je panty van komt. Is een mooie die beetje doorschijnt.
Thanks x elke

Jint vdB said...

Dankje! Volgens mij is ie gewoon van de Hema! ;)
Xx

Instagram