Statement

For the past few years it's been all about necklaces for me. Bracelets and earrings are nowehere to be found, rings every now and then.
A necklace is a key-piece to an outfit, at least for me. They can make a rather boring outfit look like a party.

There is this little Dutch webstore, called La Bama. They sell everything; rings, necklaces, bracelets and more.
I found this silver 'snake' necklace on their website and the moment I saw it I wanted to add it to my  - already quite large - necklace collection.
La Bama has a lot of 'must-haves' and I had to restrain myself from buying everything. The fact that they had really good statementpieces was a good thing, I like my necklaces big and outstanding.
Take a look yourself, and find the one I'm wearing in these pictures here.

Xx










Monki sheer top | Zara fur coat | Supertrash jeans | La Bama necklace | Converse All Stars



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Savanne Waal said...

Love the necklace

Anna Proffitt said...

Beautiful coat!

aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

BLOG Andra Dorolti said...

Beautiful necklace.
I feel the same - if I want to complete a look, I'll always choose a necklace, not a ring or something else :)

Anonymous said...

thank you dear
we like your sense of matching clothes! very pretty indeed! keep going

x team http://mixboard.blogspot.com

Instagram