Throw-on

Fur has been my middle name lately. Scrolling through previous posts confirms that. 
I got this top from Asos a while ago and the pictures don't do the fur justice. But it is there for sure. And people keep petting me when they actually notice I have hair on my belly. 

This was kind of a throw-on outfit and it was shot in less than 5 minutes. 
But when in a hurry it's better to have at least something than to post nothing at all. 

Xx









Converse Allstars | Asos top | Primark jeans | La Bama necklace | Leather jacket

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

5 comments:

Bouchra E said...

Very lovely sweetie! Your jacket is beautiful <3
Check out my post!
Kissessssssss

Sixth Tractate said...

Love the stripes paired with the blue. I just became your newest follower :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway if you're interested!

SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
BLOGLOVIN'
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

Becky P said...

Love your jacket so much girl xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Isabelle said...

Leuke top, staat hij nog steeds op de website of komt hij uit een oudere collectie?

Jint vdB said...

Dankje! Hij komt uit de voorjaarscollectie, ik zie hem niet meer staan helaas! Wel deze: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Fur-Panel-Tank-Top/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3209430&SearchQuery=fur%20top&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Blue
Xx

Instagram