Extra's

Some shrugged shoulders in these pictures, it is thát cold!
Had to get these jeans out of the closet again. They do give an almost all black look just a little extra.
I tried the all black look, I really did. It can be so classy and tough at the same time. But I found out that almost every time a pick out an outfit I have to add a color or a print. Not intentionally, it's just something extra I apparently need in an outfit.

Also; finding new, industrial, clean backgrounds in my neighborhood was kind of becoming a fulltime job. So I gave up and now I'm trying not to be bothered when traffic signs and bicycles are accompanying me in the pictures. Happy monday! (mine was actually pretty good, I stayed awake without liters of coffee)

Xx








Zara jumper | H&M jeans | Pieces beanie | Whistles leather jacket | Pomellato rings | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M wedges


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

16 comments:

Milex said...

you!!

Sara said...

Super tof jasje heb je aan!

KD said...

Rockstar chic!

Adorable blog. Hope you can share the love back by following/visiting my blog!

Much love from Canada,
KD

Aldo Hernandez said...

You're pretty, and i love your outfit, that biker jacket it's perfect, and your boots it's the perfect combination!
http://alvinspop.blogspot.mx

Nico lowbudget-lowcost said...

Really interesting look!

New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

Arden said...

You have such good taste... I love that beanie, those jeans, and shoes. xx

Kelly Jaspers said...

super jasje! ziet er top uit!
http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

Fashionista Chloë said...

Gaaf jasje!

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Wat een leuke beanie en broek!



www.style-chameleon.com

PANDORA BRACELET GIVEAWAY!!!

Jony said...

Ben verliefd op je jasje!!

Kristina Ivanovic said...

Cool outfit!

http://themozzarella.blogspot.it/2013/11/012.html

Simplybeautifulelegant said...

great post! would you like to follow eachother?
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Filippo Bologni said...

nice look!
http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

Patti Santamaría said...

So cool! XX i waiting for you on my blog!

www.shoesandbasics.com

Rowan Reiding said...

Mooi! Gave broek!

Love,

Rowan


Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM
PS: Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY in order to win an original ONEPIECE onesie of your own choice!

We Are MIXT Bloggers said...

ziet er mooi uit!

Instagram