Shoe-spiration

Need to get my hands on the perfect winter shoes. Normally that's not a problem at all, but it seems I find it difficult to decide what kind of shoes to pick this fall. 
Craving for another pair of pretty heels - as the pictures show - but when I take a look at my shoe-collection I'm guess it's better to not buy heels for once, and just go with possible-to-wear-in-all-situations-boots.
I sure do need me a pair of those. 

I'm leaning towards those Senso low black booties.
And what about that Isabel Marant x H&M fringe boot?

Xx








Pictures from Pinterest

Jint

4 comments:

Camille said...

Great selection
Xoxo
http://camilleslifestylediary.blogspot.fr/

Mafalda said...

Love your shoe selection! Especially the first pair of boots!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Rosaly Escueta said...

loving the isabel marant boots!


P.S.

It’s my pleasure to invite you to my CARRIE NECKLACE

        giveaway coupon for 1st 100 participants!







CLAIM YOUR SPOT HERE!!!




SLB * said...

great selection ! :)

saralookbook.blogspot.com

Instagram