Fluffy things


I think it's pretty obvious that I have a thing for fluffy things.
It is just the pretty texture and the many colors it can appear in. Lucky me, everything is fluffy this season. And by everything I mean everything: coats, bags, scarfs, beanies, you name it. And since I had my fair share of fluffy-ness in coats, scarfs and beanies,  I just had to find myself the perfect jumper (if we talk fluffy that was an item that was still missing in my wardrobe)

I found one on Chicnova. It's pink, it's fluffy (not faux fur though, but that might be a good for once) and maybe the most important factor: it's warm.  Also available in off-white and it's very easy to combine it the tough way and the sweet way. As for the tough side: just add a little leather.
Now all I need is a fluffy pants! ;)

Xx













Chicnova fluffy jumper, find yours here | Nastygal clutch | H&M necklace | Whistles leather jacket | Primark jeans | Sunnies from Bali | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M heels


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

8 comments:

Helen said...

Amazing jumper!! Looks great toughened up with black leather and grey skinnies too :)

Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

Anthea Lau said...

you look really nice in this outfit! love the motorcycle leather jacket and those booties with the transparent heel is super amazing!

Check out my new post on contemporary designs by VVHATIF :)
ALxx
RASSP blog

Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog said...

With all good wishes for a brilliant and happy Christmas season, hope things are going all right with you.
tr3ndygirl.com

Elena said...

I dont know which part of the outfit I love the most.. The aamzingly constructed leather jacket, the colour of the jeans, the background, or the fluffy jumper! I have a similar one from LOVE as well!
Merry Christmas!

xx
Elena
www.bluevelvetblog.com

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Stunning! I love your outfit :) you look great!

GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

Federica Di Nardo said...

Nice look :)

Federica
http://www.thecutielicious.com

Eva Milano said...

I love fluffy things! And as good as this sweater looks, fluffy socks still are on the top of my list!

http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

Anne Solveig said...

Super leuk jasje en trui!

Instagram