Games

This outfit was on my mind for a few days. The minute I received this sweater, a little game started in my head. A game that is just like those car-racing games, where you have to compose a car before starting with the race. I composed this outfit in my head and it turned out exactly as I thought it would.

The fact that it has a tough and a sweet side, and the fact that it gives you both a winter feeling and a summer feeling - yes, it is a coldy but I have something against tights. With this lacey slipdress tights just weren't an option.
This was one of my favourite pieces from the new collection from the Sting I told you about - Amy & Ivy.
The number on the back and the fact that the leopard sleeves are not identical makes it that much special.
If you haven't checked out that collection yet, I suggest you run to the store now. Like, right now..

Xx









The Sting sweater, Amy & Ivy collection | Zara slipdress | Whistles leather jacket | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M wedges | Stradivarius yellow top


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

5 comments:

Milex said...

This is one serious fashion moment

Bouchra E said...

The sweater is so cute :)
GIVEAWAY on my blog
Kisses

Sabina Rijal said...

Awesome blog!!!!
Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/11/dress-like-fashionista.html

monicaharmony said...

Love your outfit! <3

Monica Harmony's Blog

Iris - ADASHOFFASH.COM said...

Superleuke combi!


xoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH

Instagram