Hardware

This is what I like to call silver hardware.
Not the real deal ofcourse, but for me it is. It was on my Christmas wishlist and Santa did a good job!
My necklace-collection is getting a little too extensive and I already owned a few silver necklaces, but this big eyecatcher was one of those 'I just need it' cases. Know the feeling?

Winter is not really showing itself yet, no snow or real cold. Gloves aren't even a necessity!
Layering is my number 1 solution lately. Creating new combo's and make old coats look like new again.
I'm afraid I already showed all my wintercoat in previous posts, so that's why sometimes we just need to use that creative part of our brains.
Also, added some jeans to my denim staple. This one is from Denham and at first I had to get used to the washing - normally I'm not a big fan of those bleached stripes - but after a few days the jeans and the perfect fit grew on me.
It's only a couple of days away from a whole new year. Always excited to celebrate Newyear's Eve!
Let's make 2014 a good one!

Xx










Whistles leather jacket, find yours here | H&M fur gilet | Nelly captoe heels | Zara necklace | Denham jeans, find yours here | Pieces clutch | New Yorker sunnies | Ark & Co blouse


Don't forget to enter the Sammydress giveaway here!

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

12 comments:

Sara said...

Gave outfit! Die combinatie van leer/fake fur en die ketting vind ik heel tof!

Jony said...

Mooi!!!

Nymphashion said...

love how you styled the fur coat...the necklace is simply gorgeous!

Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

Kelly Jaspers said...

goed gecombineerd!
http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Wauw! Die ketting!
With love,

Joy

| justlikesushi.com |

Mafalda said...

That's a hell of a cool outfit, you look fantastic!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Nikita Wong said...

Love your blog, and love this outfit.. Perfect!! you have a new fan!! xxx

www.meetmeinparee.com

Iris - ADASHOFFASH.COM said...

Prachtige outfit! Dat bontje staat echt zo leuk over je biker jack!

xoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH

Jill S said...

Love the outfit girl!
Fijne jaarwisseling toegewenst :)

x J. from http://iatenoodlesforbreakfast.blogspot.nl

Nathalie Kemna said...

Love it!
Love the necklace & the fur <3

xx

www.nathalie-kemna.nl

www.theskimplelife.com said...

Love the fur vest. I wish I could wear mine. I moved to another country where it's always summer so it's pointless for me to wear it here. I miss cold weather. Great post! Hope you had a great new years!!!

Hazel
www.theskimplelife.com

Sacha said...

Nice pumps!
Love your necklace too.
http://sachadaybyday.blogspot.fr/

Instagram