Leo hat

Today is the final day at the office. After 10 whole months (!) my internship has come to an end.
So I'll be back in the schoolbanks for the rest of the year, butttt more time for blogging though!
Everbody ready, set, go for the holidays?  I have yet some shopping to do, I went last week but ended up bying things for myself on sale. Shame on me, although I did saved those items for under the Christmas tree.

A leopard hat. Fun and all but I had a hard time to combine it. Brown or other brown-like colors are not my thing and so this was quit a task. I did brought the opportunity to take these boots out for a stroll again. Bought those two years ago and still love them, but I admit there was a layer of dust on them.
Again, shame on me.

Xx







MiH jeans | H&M trend boots | Maison scotch floppy hat | H&M fur gilet, necklace & sweater


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome outfit and cool pics
<3
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/hey-lets-learn-care-label.html

Ericka Garcia said...

You have great photos and outfit! Followed your blog already. I hope you will follow mine. :)

Love,
Ericka of http://behappyblue.blogspot.com

casper+pearl said...

amazing!

Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
casper&pearl blog xo
Xo

Instagram