Replacement

Confession to make: I literally ripped out of my black (pu) leather pants some time ago.
So - obviously - I had to get myself a new one. This one is tighter & shorter, let's see how long it will survive.
A real leather pants has been on the wishlist for quit some time. But for that I need to find the absolute perfect one - no downsides aloud - and, ofcourse, a bigger bankaccount.

With December knocking on our doors, I'm collecting my winter essentials. This coat was a favourite last year and it might be a favourite again this year.

Xx









H&M trend faux fur coat | Converse Allstars | Pieces leatherlook pants | Asos backpack | H&M denim top


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

12 comments:

Lisa said...

geweldige jas!

Lana. said...

Hele leuke outfit!!

Becky P said...

I want that jacket so freaking much! it's perfect and I am in love with this look! you look great xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Red Sonja said...

Je jas ziet er echt heeerlijk uit! En mooi ook!

XX Sonja
www.redsonjafashion.com

Bibiche Rath said...

Just fell in love with your coat babe, looks awesome with your backpack. Such a cool look :)

XO from Malta,
www.b-biche.com

Madame Poupée said...

you look perfect!

Keys of Anouk said...

Wauw, wat een mooie look zeg! Ik vind je jas heel tof :) xo

Rakel said...

so cool!

Anisimeoku Dago said...

Love that coat!! x
http://headenough.blogspot.co.uk/

Saskia | Former Parades said...

Geweldige jas, hij staat je super! Denk dat ie ook wel erg lekker warm is, of niet? :-)

♥ Saskia

Anonymous said...

You are awesome in this look with the pants and chucks!!

Anonymous said...

Oh darling, love your style! Your look is fantastic, this legging fits very well on you, your fur coat is amazing and you combined it with a lovely shirt and sockless converses, which makes you so sexy, I'm about to explode!! Kisses!

Instagram