AFW

It's fashionweek-month! Every week another big city and this past week it was Amsterdam's turn.
Due to the fact that I was glued to my chair in the library I missed it all. But it was fun checking out all the new collections on the internet, professionally shot and all.
A lot of Dutch celebrities and big names walked the shows! I spotted some tv-show stars & our very own Yfke Sturm did the Ready to Fish show.
I personally was obsessed with the Tony Cohen collection. I mean, look at that golden jacket! (and the fur, ofcourse)

Xx
Tony Cohen
Left: Ready to Fish by ILJA                         Right: Winde Rienstra


WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

livingbelowtheclouds said...

Such good inspiration :)

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Thanks for sharing these inspirations! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Kendra Alexandra said...

Great choices, theyre amazing!
This is a really great post :)

Kendra
xx

Blog: Stolen Inspiration
Instagram: KendraAlexandra
Facebook: StolenInspiration

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Mijn favoriet was by far the show van Dennis Diem!



www.style-chameleon.com

Instagram