Blazer

I need to stick my nose in my studybooks, but it's like social media is calling my name 50 times a day.
Especially Instagram, that one is almost shouting my name. And oke, I might be looking up pretty pictures from the AFW shows, but it's just such a shame I miss all of it!

Another vintage find. It's like I'm letting all those pieces take a fresh breath of air, just because they hung in my closet for a while, doing nothing.
But again, in this look I combined some pieces a la 21th century with the vintage piece, just to create a statement look and not turn the whole thing into the sixties. Or whatever year this came from. ;)
And it actually turned out the sporty-chic way, in my opinion.
Perfect for a Saturday-quick-run-to-the-Zara-sale, as I did yesterday. I will share what I bought tomorrow so stay tuned!

Xx








Vintage blazer | Pieces leatherlook trousers | Nastygal clutch | Monki sheer top | New Balance sneakers | Pieces beanie | New yorker sunnies | Crocodile ring from the flee market


WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

15 comments:

Becky P said...

I love this outfit especially sneakers! You combined everything so well and. I love it! Great one xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Jint vdB said...

Thanks sweety! ;)
Xx

Irene Buffa said...

I love this look!

www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

KANDEE SHOES GIVEAWAY

marta eva garcia sanchez said...

i love your outfit!
http://angelandchic1.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/loewe-by-junya-watanabe.html

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

lovely look! great blog!
following u<3

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Vanessa Ciliberto said...

cool look!

TheVogueWord
TheVogueWord

Anna said...

Wat een toffe outfit! Die beanie is er echt heel leuk bij. X

Adara Della said...

What a lovely and unique blazer color!
-Adara
adaradella.blogspot.com

Rowan - Rebels maar Romantisch said...

Wat een mooie blazer, prachtige kleur! Staat heel mooi bij de rest van je outfit ook. :) Liefs, Rowan

robin sue said...

super leuke blazer!

Sara said...

Gave outfit!

Laura said...

Amazing!

http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

VIENNA WEDEKIND said...

want your beanie!!


heartbeats // VIENNA WEDEKIND

IRINA BULGAKOVA said...

Great post!
Would you like to follow each other?
Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!
<3
http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

Amélie said...

Love this outfit girl ;)

xx

Instagram