Boyfriend

Big, oversized, wide, whatever you want to name it. As I mentioned before, that is kind of my thing.
The boyfriend jeans - as the one in the pictures - has all those attributes. I tried one on a couple of years ago, it was and still is not charming.
When you add a little feminity, the whole look changes. But therein lies the beauty of creating your own style. You would not catch me wearing this with combat boots and a cap, that just is someone else's style.

For me, let's just keep the oversized factor on the top. (yes, this new sale score knit is a size L indeed, and I love it)
Between raindrops and studying, quick snaps of this look. I have a whole new kind of appreciation for big jeans though; running up and down the stairs is no problem and even studying in them feels comfortable!

Xx









Zara coat | Asos backpack | WE boyfriend jeans | Primark heels | Zara knit | Buba necklace


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

7 comments:

Becky P said...

Wow those boyfriend jeans are perfect and they for you perfectly! I love how you styled them, you look super gorgeous and chic xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Mae Mercader said...

Niceeeeee

maegoloko.blogspot.com

Michael Macalos said...

Love your zara knit darling!!! ♥ so effortlessly elegant and amazing

New post on the blog sweety :D
http://michaelmacalos.com

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love your red jacket ;)

GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

od magazine said...

I love your look!
kisses
Oana

www.odmagazine.com

Amanda said...

Oh what a great look =)

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

heel tof!

Instagram