Del Toro

On my Instagram you could have seen that the mailman visited my house again, and this is what he brought me. (had to make a post of it)
Not exactly warm winterboots, but boy do I love my new slippers!
I've been eyeing these type of shoes for quit some time now, and finally found the perfect ones.
The soft ponyhair gives it just that little extra and how about the red detail?
Lots and lots of options on the Del Toro's website, but the cheetah print did it for me. And you should see how they wrap your package! Unwrapping it was almost  a sin!

A big thanks to Styledon & Lady Del Toro!

Xx




Don't forget to enter the Sammydress giveaway here!

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

7 comments:

Mila said...

aaaaaaaaaah i love these so much!!!! <3

Susanne AllureEdition said...

wow, they have a really cool style

Mihaela said...

Such a great post! :) Have an amazing day!

mfashionfreak♥blog

Fashion Cappuccino said...

They're beautiful! Lucky you :-)

mai stor said...

You have a lovely blog <3 they are so gorgeous!!! *jealous* :)
follow?
http://stormia-fashion.blogspo...
kisses ♥

Sara said...

Oooh wat een gave schoenen!

Michèle Kruesi said...

cool slippers

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Instagram