Edge

What are we calling this? A ruffle or a peplum? Because it appears to be both.
Me in a skirt is not something you see a lot. I'm a jeans kinda person and if it's short it's shorts, if you know what I mean.
But every now and then a girl must dress girly, I guess that is just in our nature. And today was the day for girly.
The skirt, I can't imagine myself wearing it without heels. That would probably take away the girly side.
But maybe that is just something I need to change in 2014: try crazy things, wear weird combinations - which ultimately turn out to look pretty nice - and put on clothes I'd never thought I would wear someday.
A so called new year's resolution that is.
So maybe some day soon in 2014 you catch me wearing this ruffle/peplum skirt with some New Balance sneakers, crazy me..

The first days of 2014, grey and rainy. January is just another month of cold and candles.
But it is also a month wherein days turn longer and lighter.
We can slowly get used to a new year, a new season (oke, that's a bit too much thinking ahead) and our new year's resolutions.
And just because I can't seem to give my skirt a name, we just call it 'Edge'. After all, that's what all the fuss is about. 

Xx










Monki skirt | Zara leather tote | Savannah knit | Maison Martin Margiela x hm | Zara necklace | Maze leather jacket


Don't forget to enter the Sammydress giveaway here!

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

22 comments:

Sara said...

Leuke outfit, je rokje is tof!

helen chen said...

been wanting a skirt like that for ages from Bec&Bridge, it looks incredible on you!

http://hhhhhhhhhhhelen.blogspot.com.au

Sofies closet said...

I love this outfit so much. You look beautiful :D
Happy New Year!
www.sofiescloset.dk

Yuka said...

love the cut of the skirt!

Ericka Garcia said...

Love the outfit! :)

Love,
Ericka of http://myfashionfelicity.blogspot.com

anoddgirl said...

gorgeous outfit!!
love the layering
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Wendy said...

Love this look! You look great <3

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

loving-evelyn said...

what a lovely outfit
http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

Iris - ADASHOFFASH.COM said...

Mooie outfit! De kleur van je jasje is echt geweldig!

xoxo Iris
A DASH OF FASH

Eva Milano said...

Lovely outfit! I like it ;)
What do you think about following each other, dear?

xxx,
http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/
Facebook

Black is beautiful said...

Very special shoes and love the loovin the outfit.

Adara Della said...

Beautiful sweater, and those heels ROCK!
-Adara
adaradella.blogspot.com

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Echt prachtige outfit meid!
With love,

Joy

| justlikesushi.com |

Emilie said...

that skirt is amaaaazing!!!! I hate this weather too:( You look very stunning!!!! xxx

RaindropsofSapphire said...

Your sweater is amazing! I love the grid pattern! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and personal style etc! I wanted to wish you a happy holidays too! :) :)

Raindrops of Sapphire

emily said...

you look amazing! I love your shoes!

www.stylecastle.co.uk

x

itsmysash said...

those shoes <3

x
Saba
http://itsmysash.wordpress.com

Mafalda said...

You look fabulous!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Natalie Suarez said...

so so cute! i love love the skirt! x

natalieoffduty.com

Natalie Off Duty

Michèle Kruesi said...

very cool look, my dear. the skirt is absolutely fab


www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Anne Stikvoort said...

such a cute skirt girl!

Sharon said...

super leuke outfit! vooral je rok!

x sharon
www.fffocus.nl

Instagram