Ice cold

Exams, exams. Not much time for blogging these days.
As I currently need to be in a power-study-mood, some days are just.. not working.
When I finish reading a page and ask myself the question: what did I just read? you know it is one of those days and I figured a break from 'not really learning' was probably the best.

It's ice ice cold outside. As if January had to catch up on those not so cold days two weeks ago.
So the beanie is still working overhours and this pastel fur coat also got another chance. I decided to match some winterwhite with the soft pink and the tones of grey and black.
Keep an eye on the blog because there is a lovely giveaway on the programma!

In the mean time, stay inside, light up a fire and enter the Sammydress giveaway here, which will close in a few hours from now!

Xx








Atmosphere fur coat | New Balance 574 sneakers | Rika bag | Atmosphere jeans | Pieces beanie | Zara top | Pomellato rings


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

12 comments:

Sara said...

Ik ben echt fan van deze outfit. (:
Heel veel succes met je tentamens!

Becky P said...

Dear i adore that jacket, it looks so warm and cozy! Also love Your sneakers. Great one dear xX

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

dana dimitras said...

You look just fantastic! I love your coat:)

Do you want to follow each other, let me know on my blog?!

http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

Emily said...

Love this look! Especially how you've incorporated the sneakers and the fur!
Now following you!
www.stylecastle.co.uk

x

Eunicia Balaj said...

Love your look! Started following you on bloglovin!

YSL giveaway on my blog

xx
mybrunetteworld.com

Heidi Catherine said...

Really nice, Scandinavian vibe of outfit! :) xx

Check out my latest article!

Christine Adelina said...

Such a fluffy coat <3 I like it!

Nice touch with the beanie too!
xx
christineadelina.blogspot.com

Pat/Never Not Inspired said...

Fantastic look! <3 Love the shades and your shoes, so brilliant!

- Patrick

Never Not Inspired

OceanWind said...

Sorry to hear about your "over study" mode, hold on just for a little while and the life will be great again!
Beautiful outfit love how laid back it looks!

OceanWind Blog

Mafalda said...

This outfit is just perfect, I love it and would love to wear it. Love you cool jacket et NB sneakers.
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Ik hou echt van ALLES aan deze outfit! heel erg mooi!

Marion Bertorello said...

Hi my beautiful !
Very nice outfit :)
Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

Instagram