Homiés

The hype of the moment: the Homiés sweaters.
Normally I'm not a 'hype-follower', meaning I don't buy everything that is hot at that moment.
When I come to think about it, I made some rules throughout the years when it comes to hyped clothing.
- I have to like it. Really like it.
- There shouldn't be a bell ringing in the back of my head saying: you're not going to wear this anymore in five weeks.
- Do I need it? (a question which every fashionhooked girl will probably answer in a way you'ld agree she needs it)
- Is it for wearing of for showing? Some clothes and shoes are just for show, impossible to walk on or pieces of art, just not for wearing all day. 
- Do I have the budget for it? 

But this sweater is - almost - all of them. I like it, I'm wearing it all day everyday I'd ask me, I don't really need it, it is for wearing (especially in this cold) and the budget, well, hell..!
Loavies has plenty more where this came from. I got my fluffy friend from this post from them as well. So what are you waiting for? Go check them out here.

Xx









Pieces beanie | Loavies Homiés sweater | MiH jeans | H&M bag | Whistles leather jacket | New Balance sneakers | H&M blue necklace


Don't forget to enter the Sammydress giveaway here!

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Becky P said...

That sweater is perfect, I adore it because it can be worn on so many ways! Looking amazing dear xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Sonja Dejanovic said...

Great style!Love it!
http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

Rose said...

Great pics!! I’m in love with this entire outfit!!!

http://www.comercialmoyano.com

Sparks and fairytales. said...

Wauw leuke outfit !

Jennifer said...

Leuk! En goede vragenlijst voor als je iets wilt kopen, die ga ik onthouden!

Карина said...

Amazing sweatshirt!)
Новый пост->New Post

marta eva garcia sanchez said...

very nice jacket!:)
http://angelandchic1.blogspot.co.uk/

Sara said...

Super leuke outfit, casual maar toch niet té! (:

Christina Chan said...

Cute beanie! xx

reallyliteral.blogspot.com

laburritoblog said...

Love this outfit. So stylish!

x

http://laburritoblog.wordpress.com/

Instagram