January

The first month of 2014 has come to an end.
For me it was a busy month, and a bit boring too. But blogging and shooting outfits were great distractions every now and then, between studying and, wel, studying.
After all the party's in December we all had to detox and maintain our new year's resolutions.
Who is still in de running for becoming the world's best new years-resolutions-keeper? 

I'm bummed out I didn't make it to MBFWA this time. I hope to attend some shows the next edition.
That's on my bucketlist for sure. Speaking about that, I will post part 2 of my new years resolutions (clothing, blog and personal-wise) soon! A bit late, but with that kind of posts I'm aloud to overthink, right? 

Here is a recap of what I wore in January. I wore some shorts and skirts again, it has been a while! 
More skirts yet to come!

Xx




WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

thatcitychic said...

I love your New Balance sneakers! X

www.thatcitychic.blogspot.nl

Joy Yiu said...

I'm so glad I landed on your blog. I love it - your style is so inspirational. Started following you! Hope you can take a look at my blog and follow me as well x

www.joyyiu.com

Emily said...

Some great looks here, love your style!

www.stylecastle.co.uk

x

Mafalda said...

Great outfits, lovely style!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Instagram