Mood board

Just your ordinary Wednesday-afternoon inspirational board. New ideas for the upcoming season, and always the white  - as a 'non-color' - and the adding of color.
When I see these pictures it is time for spring to come back. I loved the winter-white trend but never tried it on because there was a little voice in the back of my head telling me I would look like a ghost wearing white during winter.
This assortment of pictures makes me wanna go trough my wardrobe and combine the toughest and the sweetest pieces I own like crazy!

Every now and then I expect some radiosilence on the blog these weeks, the exams are coming!
But I will do my best to keep up with blogging.

Xx






Pictures from Pinterest


Don't forget to enter the Sammydress giveaway here!

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

2 comments:

Instagram