Not just shorts

The cold finally came. To be honest the past few outfits were all in-and-out-outfits.
Meaning: I think about what I would love to wear on a day I could actually do something nice, I put it on and I run outside. Then back to study. Yes, I complain a lot but that's just what I do when having no life due to studying. Try to forgive me?
So these panty-wrapped legs were too cold, yes, but hey, it was only for 10 minutes! 

Last summers 'skort-period' was intens & all-of-the-sudden. And I think the skorts will be back this summer. Or at least some variations. I found a version of the skort which I really liked. It's not ust a simple black shorts, it's in the details. 
And because it's in black it's wearable in both winter and summer periods. Just got to give in to the tights, I guess.  

Xx









Zara knit | Topshop hat | H&M heels | Zara shorts | Topshop hat | H&M necklace | Maze leather jacket


WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

14 comments:

Irene Buffa said...

Love this look!

www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

KANDEE SHOES GIVEAWAY

Juana Nicolau said...

Wonderful outfit!!!

Alexandra Zakharova said...

You look very pretty in that hat and shorts look lovely) Great choice of items, turned out as a great outfit! Wonderful snapshots as well!
Have a fabulous time!

Summer Berries said...

Such a cool look! Those heels are beautiful!

SUMMERBERRIES

Jorge Barceló said...

Love the look!

http://www.juicyguile.com

:)

marlies neerinck said...

Super! Je ziet er heel mooi uit. Zeker in combinatie met de hoed en met de splash of color! Inderdaad een leuke variatie op de skort!

Liefs,
Marlies (www.goldenmirrorsandpinkbows.be)

Sara said...

Ik was tot nu toe niet zo'n fan van de skort-trend maar deze vind ik heel gaaf!

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome outfit and cool pics
Just super cool
:D Following

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-night.html

Mafalda said...

You look absolutely amazing, what legs!
Mafalda ❤
www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Gorgeous outfit! You look stunning and I really love yòur style :)

GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM :)

Laura said...

Such an awesome look!

<a href="http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/> FASHIONHYPNOTISED</a>

La Tea NonSoloModa said...

Hello dear, great blog and amazing look!!! i follow you with pleasure on GFC, bloglovin,instagram and facebook, if you want to pass by me :)

www.teanonsolomoda.com

kiss Tea

Galya said...

The shorts are so cute!!
Check out my blog www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com
Thank you!!

Nikita Wong said...

Love those shorts babe. Lovely blog too. xx

www.meetmeinparee.com

Instagram