Resolutions part 1

As this is a fashionblog, I have for you my new year's resolutions of 2014, in fashion.
I would't want to bore you guys with al my private improvement-points anyway.

This year there's going to be some change and change is good - most of the time.
I intend to improve some fashion- and blogrelated stuff. Call it goals, call it achievements.
I think it's best if I divide this post in three parts: the wardrobe issues, the fashion improvements & the blog resolutions.
Starting with the fun part: what is going to be different in my wardrobe this year?
A few (big) things are on my wishlist. Some have been for a while now, some were just added.



The shoe
Invest in some real-leather black strappy sandals. Like the ones from Alexander Wang, only I need totall black. But you gotta love mister Wang..

The bling
You know those small delicate rings, like this one from Boticca, which all together make the best 'finger-candy' ever? Or the ones with just a little eye or heart on them? I need those to be in my jewelry box. Anarchystreet & Baublebar sell the cutest jewelry. I have to wear rings more often, when I look at others, their hands just look more feminine because of the bling.

The bag
Get myself a black leather tote, I already have one from Zara but I need a I'm-gonna-be-on-your-arm-for-ages kinda bag.Like this one from Martin Margiela.

The knit
Investing in knitwear is always a good idea. This 'big knit' from Hope and the Acne jumper are favourites.
Maybe first check out a turtleneck on me..

The sunglasses
The perfect sunnies. And yes, I still need to 1) figure out what kind of 'sunglasses-shaped-head' I have and 2) buy the Ray-Ban Aviator, but this Céline printed one is just soo good..

Note to self: First things first, I have to get myself a moneytree..

Xx

Don't forget to enter the Sammydress giveaway here!
Only 4 days left!

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

1 comment:

Red Sonja said...

Die schoenen zijn echt de perfecte zomer basics! Ik heb vorig jaar een soortgelijk paar van de Zara gekocht en ik kan niet meer zonder!

XX Sonja
www.redsonjafashion.com

Instagram