Unexpected

Webshopping. It has become a verb.
Even if you don't actually buy, you did saw that jacket online first and went to the store to get it.
Waiting for the package to arrive is quite an activity, and by that I mean running up and down the stairs to get the door everytime the doorbell rings, and 99% of the time it is not your package.
Most of the time the item you bought is everything you expected, but haven't we all had that top, jeans or bag that wasn't like your expectations at all?

This top was unexpected for me.The fabric, the fit, everything except the print.
FrontRowshop let me pick out an item and out of all their lovely items I saw this diamond-printed jumper.
I choose it myself and don't get me wrong, I really like it. But it was just... unexpected.
In there lies a certain feeling of surprise, I guess.
A surprise in a good way, but I do had to think twice about how to style this top. And then I figured I should add this both crazy and unexpected necklace I ordered a while ago on Nelly. Friends also refer to it as 'the armor' and oke I admit, I can see why..
Who's liking the result?
Go check out their webshop and see if they have anything unexpected in store for you!

Xx









Nelly necklace | FrontRowshop top, find yours here | Whistles jacket | Pieces shorts | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M wedges


Don't forget to enter the Sammydress giveaway here!

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

18 comments:

emynia said...

amazing look ;)
would you like to follow each other:)?

http://emyniaaa.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Wat een gave top, die ketting past er echt perfect bij!

saralookbook* said...

love this jacket ! :)

saralookbook.blogspot.com

Milex said...

Hot

Becky P said...

I adore that sweater dear! Honestly I think that it's the sweater that you have to have because it's special xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Dress your life. said...

Ik vind het een hele leuke trui! :)
Naomi, x

enfant terrible BERLIN said...

i love your leather jacket! stunning look! Follow you now :)
www.enfantterrible-berlin.blogspot.de

Adara Della said...

Gorgeous look! I love it!
-Adara
adaradella.blogspot.com

Merel van der List said...

Nee ik vind het een hele leuke top! Het is een beetje alternatieve stijl (lees: Alt J muziek achtig) en je combineert het heel mooi met die ketting, ik ben fan!

Marion Bertorello said...

So cute :$
Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

monicaharmony said...

Love your outfit, absolutely stunning! Die jas <3

Monica Harmony's Blog

Aavrilart Jih said...

I love this look !

Anne Stikvoort said...

pretty top girl!

Beatrice Balaj said...

I am obsessed with those shoes!


Come and join my blog's giveaway! Giving away 2 YSl items. :)

Xx,
www.Sacosha.blogspot.com

gioia pernarella said...

Amazing, i love your style!
Do you wanna follow each other?

http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

Martinha said...

I love your wedges and jacket! :)
I follow you. Would you like to follow me back?
xx

http://www.candiescloset.es/

Laura said...

Lovely blog my dear! Would you like to follow each other?
http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

Valentine Marie Rose said...

Amazing shoes. Love it

http://valentinemarierose.blogspot.com/

Instagram