February

The shortest month of the year: February.
It was short indeed, and so were my blogging-activities.
Sooo, only 6 outfitposts this month, but ofcourse I will try to make that up in March.
Spring is coming, the sun is shining and wintercoats will gradually disappear. Fashionweek-month is almost over - Paris is the last one - and it is time to convert the fresh new fashion trends we have seen on the catwalks, into wishlists and maybe ownership.
At least, I will scour the internet and any other shop to find some perfect summershoes!

This is the LAST day of the Rika giveaway! I you haven't entered yet, your just a click away from having the change to win a bag worth of 250,-! (why not, right?)
Oh and while you read this, which outfit is a favorite? Have a nice weekend!

Xx



WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Rechtsbovenaan is mijn favoriet!



www.style-chameleon.com

€50 SPARTOO GIVEAWAY!!!

Mafalda said...

Totally love your gorgeous outfits!
Mafalda ❤
http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

MarĂ­a Carvajal said...

I just know your blog and love it! I follow you, you'd follow me? This is my blog
http://petitecoco0.blogspot.com.es/

Instagram