Resolutions part 2

Yesterday was Valentine's day and although this day should not be any different than all the other days in a love-life, I can't help the fact that I had just a bit more love for everybody.
This week I don't have my camera with me and I feel so naked without it. So no outfitposts this week, but that gives me a chance to get creative and post other (new) stuff.
But first, part 2 of the resolutions I made for 2014: the blog resolutions. And I know it's late but new year's resolutions should be measured. The resolutions I have for the blog are more 'technical' improvements.

In 2014 I'd like to:
- Turn the blog into a .com. Maybe it is overrated and unneccessary, but the fact is, you can do a whole lot more with a .com. For instance; the lay-out options are thát much better.
- Show more interest in photography, which should result in making better pictures. Now I just let somebody click away in the hope there will be 8 good photos amongst them.
- Buy a new camera. The one I have now is not that new anymore and also, it belongs to the parents.
I appreciate the fact that they let me borrow it, but to buy one for myself is going to be a great investment.
- Blog ahead. Planning is usually my thing but with blogging I can't seem to keep up. I want to have blogposts ready a week in advance so that there won't be any stress.

Just some plans one's gotta make for themselves! Who can relate?
Happy weekend!

Xx

Ph by Afterdrk



WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Saranda Walgaard said...

Nice blogpost, goodluck with your blog resolutions :)

xoxo Saranda
Sarandipity fashion blog

Nico lowbudget-lowcost said...

Hope you'll realize your plans!


Worst of MB Fashion Week on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Mooie goede voornemens!



www.style-chameleon.com

Michèle Kruesi said...

beautiful photos

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Marion Bertorello said...

Amazing Post ! Good Job ;)
Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

The spiral D said...

I really love the shoes in the first pic and your blog!
Let me know if you want to follow each other, :)
Kisses,
Diana
www.thespirald.com

Instagram