The scuba skirt

Another ruffle! One of my sales scores and already a favourite.
I totally adore the fact that it is quite different and I was already thinking about how to style this one in the summer. The black-and-white effect was a success, but I can imagine bare brown legs would look even better with this skirt.  
When this collection came out some time ago there were two kinds of reactions: the lovers who loved the minimalism, and the haters who thought it looked like a scuba-suit gone wrong.
And oke, there were some jackets which even I thought were to rigid, but when I tried this cutie on it was a yes for sure. 

I had one of my sweet and talented friends Merel photograph me today, she and here camera are a match made in heaven and I really love the results! More of her to come so stay tuned!

Xx










Topshop hat | Zara skirt | Whistles leather jacket | H&M trend leather top | Maison Martin Margiela x H&M heels


WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

16 comments:

Secret little Stars said...

I loooove this look and love ruffles too! I only have a black one so far, but already thinking of this white one you have!!! Stunning xxx

Milex said...

that's love

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

you look amazing. the hat looks fab on you, darling xoxoxox

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Love this outfit! That skirt is super cute x

Sagit Jeshua said...

Great outfit !! You look elegant and super chic ! !

Bloglovin

Instagram

LookBook

My Facebook fan page::

TheFashionSaga-Facebook

My blog- The Fashion Saga::

TheFashionSaga

Xoxo, Saga ♥

Ellen said...

Heel erg leuk!
el-eventh

Elissa Garza said...

I saw a black scuba skirt at H&M and I soooo want it. Love this white one.

xo
www.style-wire.com

Caro Bones said...

Wat een tof rokje!

OceanWind said...

Love this monochrome look especially the leather jacket! Great blog too!

OceanWind Blog

Simone said...

Ah dat rokje is echt superleuk!

Sara said...

Je rokje en jasje zijn zo leuk!

Keys of Anouk said...

Wauw, je ziet er prachtig uit! Ik vind je rokje en jasje super leuk :) xo

Teffy Perk said...

Oo love your hat!
I am a big fan of big, floppy hats, but have never managed to find the perfect one.

{Teffy's Perks} X

marlies neerinck said...

Ziet er super uit! Echt een heel leuke look :)

Liefs,
Marlies (www.goldenmirrorsandpinkbows.be)

Jane S said...

Amazing!


New YSL post on my blog

Follow me on bloglovin

Saskia | Former Parades said...

Mooie outfit! Die hoed staat je heel goed!

♥♥

Instagram