Shiny boots

Yes indeed,  I found new shoes. I spotted these a while ago at Zara but could'nt find them in the stores. So when I finally did I had to have them. They actually have a weird shape but wearing these makes me feel so feminine because of the not-so-high-heels-but-still-a-heel, and the shiny texture also does it's work.
I can walk in these for hours, but after that I'm literally busy trying to take them of for another 2 hours.
Never had shoes so tight.
I'm giving up on finding some 'real wintershoes' because - these were just a nice side pair - I guess it's just nog my time to find the perfect pair. But I already spotted some summershoes for the upcoming season so I bet that's going to be my season, shoe-whise.

This week will be a week devoted to studying. Yes, that has to happen too at some point. This Saturday the blog turns 1 year. I didn't start blogging fanatically until last summer, but still, that 1 year anniversary sounds pretty cool.
And for the occasion I arranged a giveaway some time ago - I you haven't noticed yet - which will end on the 1th of March. So go go gooo and enter quickly for a change to win a Rika bag!

Xx






Excuse the face ;)



Loavies furry vest | Zara boots | H&M jeans | Nastygal clutch | Whistles leather jacket


WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

19 comments:

Sara said...

Je nieuwe schoenen zijn super tof!

Ellen said...

Gave boots!!!

el-eventh

The Hotspotter said...

Hele toffe outfit! Xo

Saskia | Former Parades said...

Mooie outfit!! Je laarsjes zijn heel tof

♥ Saskia

Milex said...

You rock.

Mafalda said...

I love your jacket and boots, you look stunning!
Mafalda ❤
http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

Birte said...

Ik kocht onlangs ook nieuwe laarzen bij de Zara, maar ben een beetje teleurgesteld in de kwaliteit.

Made by Carlijn said...

Je schoenen zijn erg mooi! Je jasje trouwens ook!

Lauren said...

Ohh I'm loving those boots! Great jeans too.
All the best with your studies!

www.love-lk.net

Laurina Wong said...

love your boots<3

www.laurinawong.com

Michèle Kruesi said...

got the same boots and LOVE them

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

LOVETHEFABRIC said...

Super leuke outfit en laarsjes!

Www.lovethefabric.blogspot.nl

Laura said...

You look awesome, love your jacket!

Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

Love,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

Wauw hele gave outfit! Vind echt alles wat je aan hebt leuk, mooie nieuwe aankopen ook :)

Marion Bertorello said...

I love this look on you my sweetie :)
Kisses <3

http://www.theladyjersey.com

Clarissa van der Linde said...

ik vind jou combi met het furry vest, leren jas en broek super leuk!

kisses ♥ www.glamorousvision.blogspot.nl
(New post on my blog)

Anne Stikvoort said...

awesome pants!

Nathan Moy said...

That nasty gal clutch is actually quite chic, and I also have those zara boots, they're nice!! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment on THE BLONDE SALAD and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, I just posted my new layering (step-by-step) post on how to style some old CÉLINE floral trousers and make them new new again. Check it out to see how many layers does it take to get to the juicy center haha!

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/02/mr-fancy-pants.html

mapetitevalise said...

Love the leather jacket!!

www.mapetitevalise.com

Instagram