The long coat

I'm back!
And back in black apparently! Long and black, that was exactly what I was looking for in a coat this winter. But winter was almost over and still no coat for me. Until I saw this black beauty hanging on a sale reck last week. 
It is not the most convenient coat on earth - I mean, there are only 2 buttons so I guess I won't survive -7 degrees, and also biking it not that easy because those flaps are so long they keep getting stuck in my wheels - but this was a case of 'no pain no gain' and I went for it. 
Wear it with heels, wear it with sneakers, I believe the word 'elegant' pops up into my head when I wear this pretty thing.

I have a lot of catching up to do blog-wise and I will try to make February a well-posted month after all.
It is a sunny Saturday and that can only mean spring is coming! That puts a smile on my face because I can't wait to wear airy clothes again.
Stay tuned for some more sale scores, soon on the blog!

Xx











H&M Paris collection | Converse Allstars | Zara top | MiH jeans | Zara necklace


WIN a Rika bag! Enter the giveaway HERE

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Jill Barry said...

I love this look! The long coat goes really well with the sneakers.

x. jill
beck daily

Anita - Fashion Attacks said...

Great simple outfit! Love the fit of your coat!

x Anita - www.fashion-attacks.com

Becky P said...

Great to see you again! Amazing coat and I loove that necklace which makes this outfit even greater xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome outfit and nice pics :D
<3 You're very great
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/million-miles.html

Laura Boogers said...

Beautiful coat and necklace:)

xx Laura

Judas Lee said...

very chic!!!
simple elegance + sporty luxe
x

http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

Instagram